NORTHERN REGIONAL SALES MANAGER - (HVAC/Refrigeration Sector)
"Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning/Refrigeration Projects & Dealers Channel: Specification & Sales via Electrical & Climate Control Sector."
C£30-35000 + Car, Excellent Bonus & Benefits
North, North West, West Midlands - Field Based Role
Commutable from Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Yorkshire, Staffordshire, Derbyshire, Shropshire, West Midlands
Our client is a market leader focused on the development of evolved control systems, and innovative solutions in the HVAC/Refrigeration sector. Our client specialises in high efficiency solutions, through optimised and integrated control systems, capable of bringing significant energy savings and consequently reducing environmental impact.
As a result of our client’s increased global brand visibility and market share achieved through exceptional Research & Development, its business is rapidly growing in the UK. To lead its development across the Northern England and West Midlands region, we are now recruiting an experienced HVAC Regional Sales Manager. This is a field-based role covering Cheshire, Lancashire, Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, West Midlands.
The Northern Regional Sales Manager HVAC/Refrigeration will develop sales for our client’s full range of control systems and solutions; identifying and developing new business opportunities, growing our client’s business by implementing a strategy to gain specification through the Wholesaler, Dealer, Distributor, Consultant, Main Contractor and Mechanical and Electrical Contractor (M & E) markets as well as capturing direct sales through the Installing Contractor, maximising market share / increasing sales revenue whilst controlling margin and helping to deliver the best possible customer care.
Working as part of newly structured team reporting to a National Sales Manager you will be responsible for revenue generation; increasing market share; strengthening the brand and regional footprint; dealing with existing customers and developing new customer relationships; providing technical product information. You will already have a track record of sales within the HVAC/Refrigeration sector
You will be a proven sales professional with a technical understanding of HVAC/Refrigeration control systems and products. You will possess a ``can do``, positive approach and the necessary credibility to influence key decision makers.
The Ideal Applicant:
- Educated to A level/HNC/HND or Engineering degree or Salesperson with a technical background.
- Proven sales record and existing network of contacts within the HVAC/Refrigeration industry.
- New business hunter familiar with consultative solutions within the HVAC/Refrigeration sector.
- Highly experienced in developing sales managing projects within the HVAC/Refrigeration Projects and Dealers Channel; Specification and Sales through Electrical and Climate Control Wholesalers.
- Currently undertaking a similar new business development, sales hunter and consultative selling role within the HVAC/Refrigeration Projects and Dealers Channel and Specification Sales through Electrical and Climate Control Wholesalers.
- Experience of large scale industrial/commercial/retail projects.
- Will possess an established network of specification sales contacts from the commercial and industrial build sector.
- This must include experience of experience of specifications, building relationships with architects, Mechanical & Electrical and Main contractors including CPD presentations, technical discussions about the installation of products and the quotation process.
- Articulate, with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to see projects through from enquiry to quotation to order, maintaining contact and confidently handling objections at every stage.
- Detail oriented and familiar with CRM systems.
- Familiar with construction site visits to undertake inspections, with strict adherence to health and safety requirements.
- Computer literate including Excel, Powerpoint and CRM systems.
- Currently undertaking or happy to undertake a field-based role covering a large territory such as the Midlands and North and comfortable with staying away for up to two days at a time to meet customers.
We welcome applications from HVAC Sales Engineers, Technical Sales Consultants, Regional Sales Managers, Area Sales Managers, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Product Managers, Specification Sales Specialists and Account Managers.
- Regional Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'