C£45k BASIC SALARY, £450 PM CAR ALLOWANCE, PENSION, MOBILE AND LAP TOP
The opportunity to join one of the sectors longest standing and well known mid-range furniture manufacturers.
Achieve agreed sales targets as part of a team within a large territory.
Key Accountability's & Responsibilities:
• Promote the company’s products to the dealer/third party office interiors market and form strong relationships with them.
• Support the dealer to sell company’s products by accurately imparting what support they need to the company and ensuring it happens.
• Produce and activate a business plan for the area.
• Provide required information back to the company for market purposes.
• Achieve as part of the sales team a target for the area.
• Understand the geography and main sales opportunities within the area.
• Keep an eye on competitive products and feedback interesting developments to the company.
• Understand the market.
• Keep track of current opportunities with a view to converting them into business.
• Forecasting of business with the team.
• Arrange showroom visits and factory/site visits for key prospects.
• Attend various sales meetings, functions, conferences and exhibitions.
Essential skills and Experience:
• Self-motivated and determined.
• Dependable, dynamic and energetic.
• Persuasive with good interpersonal skills.
• Amenable and amicable.
• Work in a remote team. All appointments are made for you.
• Extensive knowledge of the Office furniture interiors market through past experience.
• Proven ability to form new and strong relationships with Interiors companies and manage current relationships the company has.
• Proven detailed project management skills – including the ability to immediately formulate specifications from floor plans and written briefs that others can then interpret correctly.
• Understanding that the company is essentially a family business with a certain culture and values – one needs to fit in.
You'll need to live in one of the following area's:York, Blackpool, Preston, North Allerton, Peterborough, Leicester, Worcester, Northampton or North Wales; the more northern the better.
To apply please forward a Word document to quoting ref: GC4471
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job