Northern Area Sales Manager
Location: UK North based
Our client is a leading nationwide security company, they are the gateway to all the latest technology and innovation in security, vehicle tracking and safety systems, guarding and all other aspects of security and facilities management requirements. They are here to assist and ensure their clients get the best possible advice, products and services available provided in a professional consultative manner.
On behalf of our client we are urgently seeking to recruit a proven Fire & Security Sales Manager to manage and set-up our new offices in Northern UK. The candidate must be based in the North and is looking for a permanent role to start ASAP.
You will have a proven track record of successful sales management from within the Fire and Security industry, Building Services or other Technical Service based industries. You will be a leader, self-motivated, highly customer focused, able to demonstrate your ability at delivering results, exceeding targets and managing a good client base across a geographical area.
To meet the demands of our client’s fast changing, corporate business, you will need to be able to adjust to high pressure, changing business conditions and uncertain business environments.
What the Sales Manager role will involve:
- Set-up and manage New Northern operation
- Maximise sales across new and existing customers
- Set and execute an area sales plan to meet financial objectives and achieve targets for recurring revenue orders and sales
- Cross sell to win new customers
- Manage Commercial Contracts and Service Contracts
- Liaising with and managing clients and third parties’ sub-contractors
Requirements of the Sales Manager:
- Experience in Security (Access Control, CCTV, Intruder) and Fire
- Experience in selling Security Services and Maintenance Contracts
- Excellent organisation skills
- Worked within the Security Industry for a number of years
- Strong technical and customer liaison skills, High standards and always pushing to achieve goals
- The ability to work on own initiative, under pressure and to time scales
- Excellent communications both written and spoken
- The ability to work well within a team
- Drivers Licence
- SIA, CSCS or equivalent.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Sales Manager then please apply now!