Our client is a Financial Consultancy in central Brighton who support large multinational companies who trade in multiple countries to manage their tax obligations. Due to the very international nature of their work they are looking to hire a Nordic language speaker to join their team and help to manage a portfolio of Swedish, Finnish and Danish speaking businesses.
Ideally you will be degree level educated, have some experience in financial services and have strong Excel skills to include using Pivot Tables.
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm
£23,000 per annum.
This is an excellent position for people interested in a career within the finance sector, encompassing high-level customer engagement management and an analytical approach to working with large volumes of data.
Working in the compliance team you will be checking data (using Excel), filling tax returns and ensuring your clients are able to trade in multiple countries without risk of becoming non-compliant.
Key tasks will involve (full training given):
• Submitting VAT returns, EC declarations required
• Ensuring that own client's reporting deadlines are met
• Ensuring that the process is handled efficiently and within the appropriate time frame
• Maintaining and developing relationships with partners & tax authorities
• Ensuring the accuracy and consistency of reports submitted to authorities on clients’ behalf
• Keeping the manager aware of any issues regarding clients, agents & reporting
• Delivering excellent client-focused service in line with internal guidelines
• Managing and developing relationships with clients
• Research, updating and translating internal resources
My client offers great training, development and support and they enjoy a very friendly but professional work environment.
You will have the opportunity of formal training and advancement opportunities through to consultant level, and/or the opportunity to manage dedicated client service teams meaning this is a very good long term career opportunity.
For more information please apply and we will call you if you have a relevant background.
For more information call Vicky at Red Robin on Brighton 573 809
Why Red Robin?
Red Robin Recruitment is a local Brighton based Recruitment agency.
We appreciate that seeking a new job can be stressful and daunting. Whatever your employment situation we are here to help and excited to assist you in finding a great new opportunity.
We pride ourselves on keeping you updated throughout the whole recruitment process. Our aim is to ensure you are best informed and prepared prior to interviews. We'll always give feedback or great news quickly.
Recommend a friend!
If this job isn’t for you but you know someone that would be interested in it, contact us now to introduce your friend to us and find out about our referral bonus scheme.