A leading London based Bank would like to hire an None IT Category Manager for Procurement office. This is a Temp position on a PAYE basis, rate negotiable and dependent on skill & experience.
This role is pivotal for the management of the entire Non IT spend which includes HR/Professional Services, FM, Travel. The role is part of a small team and interfaces with senior stakeholders. Currently the Procurement team are tasked with significant savings target and thus require a Procurement Manager with significant experience in identifying cost saving opportunities and working to aggressive timelines to deliver savings.
- Responsible for making sure that products and services in all non-IT Categories are sourced competitively and cost effectively and that the policies are upheld
- Identification of savings initiatives and delivery cost saving initiatives in order to meet company's saving targets
- Development comprehensive category plans, aligned the organizational objectives
- 5-7 years of Category Management
- Advanced understanding of multiple non-IT Categories
- Advanced understanding of SRM
- Advanced understanding of contract drafting
- Senior stake holder management
- Proven results in leading commercial negotiations with suppliers and ability to influence stakeholders to deliver the right outcome
- Data management, advanced analytical capability
Who we're looking for?
- Procurement experience, gained in a related industry or large blue chip organization in a similar landscape
- Significant Category Management experience and outstanding strategic sourcing and contract management expertise
- Exceptional analytical skills, and the ability to accurately present large amounts of detailed financial data to diverse audiences
- An accomplished negotiator with effective relationship and stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to deliver savings through strategic category planning
- Persuasive and credible, an organized planner and a natural problem solver
If you are interested in this role please apply in the first instance by sending your CV Thank you.
- "None IT Category Manager "
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'