Non-Voice Customer Experience Advisor
Location: Cardiff Bay
40 hours per week between the operational hours of:
8am-8pm Monday to Friday
This is an exciting opportunity for a vibrant and passionate individual to join Firstsource Solutions, working with our Global Energy client, E.on.
As a Correspondence Advisor you will be highly motivated to deliver an outstanding experience with effective problem solving through Non-Voice communication channels. Not only will you be part of an energetic and progressive team but you will get the opportunity to work within an exciting environment.
In support of the contract`s targets, you will deliver an unforgettable service through excelling in performance related tasks, resolution, rapport and engagement, both independently and as a part of your team.
In return you will receive a comprehensive package including the following;
- Annual Salary of £16,328
- Bonus opportunities up to 5%
- 21 days` holiday (plus Bank Holiday allowance), increasing 1 day per year of service
- `£300 refer a friend to work for us` scheme
- Cashback healthcare plan
- Discounts in high-street shops, restaurants & days out
- Ongoing training
- Social events calendar & more!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience by responding to inbound queries.
- Keeping up to date on all aspects of the client`s products and services and educating customers on the latest offers
- Work to meet and exceed KPI`s whilst maintaining a professional service through effective timekeeping and task prioritisation.
- Lead by example, be approachable and demonstrate a "can do" attitude to develop a high performing team culture
Experience, Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Must be proficient in composing written responses with a high standard of spelling, punctuation and grammar skills
- Computer literate, proficient typing/keyboard skills and competent in navigating across different IT systems
- Display a keen eye for detail and eagerness to resolve all queries thoroughly
- Drive and motivation to take ownership of a problem
- Conscientious and reliable individual who is self-motivated, pro-active and enthusiastic with a positive attitude to work
At Firstsource, we look for people with the energy and enthusiasm to learn. If this is you apply today to start your Firstsource Journey!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"