Non Surgical Cosmetic Manager - National
Cosmetic and Bariatric Surgical and Non Surgical Group
£45,000 per year plus bonus and car allowance
Smithson Gray are delighted to be working with the leading Cosmetic and Bariatric surgery group in the UK to help find them a National Non Surgical Manager.
The role will be to drive the non surgical cosmetic business throughout the UK. We are seeking an experienced manager used to multisite management with a background in aesthetic treatments.
You will be tasked to drive significant growth across my clients non surgical brand by supporting, challenging and driving business development opportunities and projects. You will need to be prepared to travel throughout the UK visiting their clinics and also attend the head office in Manchester 1-2 days per week.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Development of ideas to grow various services and offerings across the
• Creation of financial models to appraise new concepts
• Creation and delivery of project plans to ensure visibility and timely
completion of projects
• Assistance with creation of internal budgets
• Ensuring effective allocation of resources
• Supporting pricing activity
• Creation and co-ordination of presentations to senior stakeholders
• Supporting negotiation with various external parties
• Attendance and input into steering committees
• Co-ordinating various stakeholders to improve business performance
• Support BI analysis when possible.
Skills and Experience:
• Self-motivated with a tenacious desire to learn and improve
• Substantial project management experience
• Used to working to targets and improving performance
• Ability to develop strategies and network within the industry
• Commercially aware
• Have a non surgical aesthetic background
• Nurse qualified with a V300 prescribers qualification would be an advantage but not essential
This is a great opportunity for a committed individual to make a positive difference to an expanding company. A flexible mindset and 'can do’ attitude is essential.
- Business Development
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job