One of the largest national charities is looking to recruit a Non Medical Prescriber to work within their service in the Nottinghamshire.
The client group being supported are people who have substance misuses issues who will need will be an able to mix with team to ensure successful in delivering recovery orientated alcohol and drug intervention services.
*Diagnose and manage on an individual needs basis, integrating both drug and non-drug based treatment methods into a management plan, in conjunction with the Recovery Coordinator.
*Offer care for presenting clients, and producing care plans.
*Initiate prescribing of and/or make amendments to prescriptions of opiate and/or alcohol substitute treatments and other related medications.
*Take a lead role in developing the prescribing clinic, acting as a point of contact for other workers and partner agencies around prescribing issues.
* Travelling to meet service users in different locations dependent on their needs
The successful candidate for the role of Substance Misuse Worker will have:
*Proven experience to diagnose and manage on an individual needs basis.
* Experience working with alcohol or drug users with similar needs in a supportive capacity.
* Able to assess the impact of policy implementation on care delivery.
* A genuine passion for working with vulnerable people
* Availability to work between the hours of 9-5 , plus one late night a week.
* Extensive knowledge of the recovery process
* A DBS check issued within the last 12 months and/or on signed up to the update service
* Be comfortable working with people both face to face and over the telephone
This role gives the opportunity to gain employment within a reputable organisation within the market. It is perfect for someone with some experience of working within substance misuse. Morgan Hunt have been recruiting within the Drug & Alcohol field for more than 12 years to help find professionals the right position at the right time. We provide an honest and consultative approach will help our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
If you wish to fast track your application as you feel you perfectly match above criteria please contact Francesca Cook in the office of Morgan Hunt immediately on
Deadline Wednesday 14th February 2018
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job