The purpose of this role is to take the lead in defining and executing the full range of non-functional test activities - this in order to validate the correct and proper behaviour of IS applications (OSS Layer) across the technology estate.
- To complete Testing deliverables via the utilisation of established process and methodology and in accordance with scope, cost, quality and time objectives.
- To define and document the non-functional Test strategy and optimum test approach.
- To create and execute high quality non-functional test cases.
- To ensure that defects are reported, escalated and resolved appropriately.
- To ensure the delivery of high quality software releases on time.
- To proactively identify and define opportunities for improvement to processes and methodology.
- To engage with projects in early phases to ensure alignment with the overall release plan. Building relationships with third parties if required.
- To build and consolidate relevant experience and expertise across the technology estate.
- Understanding of the SDLC and the role of Testing, therein.
- Review of requirements and creation of Test cases.
- Strong capability in the execution of Test cases, management of defects and Test reporting in accordance with an established process/methodology.
- Strong proficiency in the use of Performance test and analysis tools.
- Good experience of testing in a complex and demanding technology environment.
- Demonstrable experience working closely with partner teams including Business requirements, Development and Operational support teams.
- Technical skills: Java, J-Meter, Unix scripting, Building Automation Frameworks, XML and SQL
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today