Non Functional Test (NFT) Lead
Non Functional Test (NFT) Lead - Halifax - c£45k - £50k + Benefits
We are looking for a Non Functional Test Lead for a client of ours based in Halifax, five minute walk from the train station.
Responsibilities of the role will include;
- Devise the companies NFT Strategy working with the Testing management team
- Lead the NFT Practice and collaboration with other Practice areas
- Creation of NFT strategies and plans on key initiatives
- Implement best practice & process
- Provide solutions on NFT approaches
- Provide recommendation on NFRs & NFT to projects, Spokes and the Business
- Lead team in continuous development
- Revise and implement strategies
- Be the primary creative force for the NFT team at high level
- Assist in the development of Test, IT and Operations
- Learn and teach
- Complete line management of NFT engineers in line with company policies and procedures
Skills / Experience required include;
- Experience in Agile and DevOps
- Knowledge of SQL, XML
- Knowledge of TFS \ GIT
- Knowledge of Automation Tools and frameworks
- J-meter or equivalent
- Line and performance management
- Certified to Foundation ISTQB level
- Significant NFT experience (all categories not just performance)
- Insurance experience would be an advantage
Please send a CV if you would like further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'