We’ve partnered with a leading UK-wide legal service with 90 years of expertise and knowledge. Providing a wide-range of legal services, our client offers its expertise stemming from its many years in business. Built on the foundations of skilled partners and staff, they deliver exceptional legal service which makes them a heavyweight in the industry.
With an ethos built on an understanding of the client, the company provides an empathetic approach, which derives innovative legal solutions and precise results. Being one of the UKs best regarded firms, our clients welcome an approachable, receptive service, paying close detail to the client relationship, therefore the ideal candidate will be able to provide second to none client interaction skills.
Owing to continued success, our client is searching for an enthusiastic Legal Advisor to join the resolution team specifically dealing with Noise Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL). The candidate will have to dynamically manage 120-200 cases efficiently and timely.
What will be your day-to-days?
- To accurately manage cases in alliance with the internal system.
- To be able to be time efficient and work according to deadlines.
- To hit all targets, including financial and administrative.
- To have an active approach to every sector of work; to have awareness of commercial aspects.
- Work efficiently as part of the NIHL team while simultaneously. individually manage the caseload.
- To utilise communication professionally to certify case progression
- To be able to assess causation & liability.
- Draft and prepare client notification pack.
- Ability to draft legal proceeding and confidently identify when to brief Counsel to draft proceedings.
- Gather and review medical reports.
- The ability to initially collate Special Damages.
- Confidently negotiate with third party representatives
- Abide by the Court Directions.
- Efficiently manage incoming emails and acting if appropriate.
- Be comfortable to work on an individual caseload.
What do you need to apply?
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to record data accurately.
- Computer literacy.
- Prior experience in NIHL.
- Efficient time management, ability to deliver to strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Has this opportunity caught your eye? We need to hear from you! Get in touch with Jonathan or Adam by applying below.
- Legal Service