A world leading multidisciplinary consultancy is looking to recruit a Noise and vibration office leader to work in their offices based in the South East of England.
* BSc or MSc in Acoustics or related field.
* Minimum of 5 years commercial experience in Noise, Vibration and Acoustics.
* Experience in Energy projects
* Liaising with clients, internal contacts and other industry professionals.
* Inputting into business development ideas and initiatives.
* Management of medium to large scale projects.
* Supporting junior members of staff.
* Writing technical reports.
For this role my client is seeking a team player with good solid technical knowledge and business acumen. Enthusiasm and tenacity to achieve goals, a social attitude, and team spirited must be present at all times.
The successful candidate will be joining a global consultancy and have the opportunity to work on a number of high profile projects both in the UK and abroad. In return for your hard work and technical expertise, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
KEY WORDS Acoustics, Acoustic consultant, Noise, Sound, Vibration, CADNA-A, Noise monitoring, Noise modeling, IOA, sound reduction index testing, amioa, mioa, ppg24, BB93, ppg24, end 2002/49/ce, bs4142, ETSU-R-27, South East England.
Interested in this or other roles in Acoustics please do not hesitate to contact Amir Gharaati on or call . We have many more vacancies available on our website. Please refer to www.penguinrecruitment.co.uk. This is a permanent role. Penguin Recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position.
- Acoustic consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'