£50,000 - £85,000
A leading software company based in Paddington are looking to grow their tech team further in line with their rapid growth! This exciting opportunity will involve Greenfield projects using Node (and React if wanting to be full-stack) and depending on experience, key decisions on the architecture of all apps, as well as the opportunity to build a team around you. The company have a keen following in football so is perfect for a football lover!
The ideal Node developer will need:
- Minimum 2+ years’ commercial experience as a Node developer
- Knowledge within Architecture, even if not commercial is beneficial
- Interest in football beneficial
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Positive, can do attitude.
- Team player.
Benefits of the successful Node developer will be:
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working options
- Contributory pension scheme
- Company/team away days and lunches
- Great work environment
- + many more!!
If you think you have the excellent development skills needed to join this exciting team, please apply now!
*Unfortunately sponsorship cannot be offered for this role – Sorry!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'