Over the past few months we have noticed a rise in demand from our clients not only for 24/7 support but a need for 24/7 monitoring. In order to take our service to the next level and meet our clients demands, VUALTO are excited to announce the introduction of a NOC team. This team would work around the clock and focus on the prevention of issues. The NOC engineers will be monitoring the health of servers, services and live video streams. They will also act as 1st/2nd line support for our clients.
- Prior experience in an infrastructure or software support role.
- Hands on knowledge of Linux and Windows servers.
- Natural aptitude, knowledge and understanding of Software systems.
- Highly organised and logical thinker.
- Enthusiastic character able to be friendly and calm with clients.
- Some knowledge of AWS or other cloud services.
- Understanding of software development processes and technologies.
- Any networking skills or software development skills are an advantage.
- Willing to jump in on any problem as it emerges.
- You will need a strong ability to work off of your own initiative.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of video streaming would be a huge advantage but training will be given for the right candidate.
? Company pension
? Childcare vouchers
? Generous holiday package
? Perkbox membership
? Salary sacrifice bike scheme
? Flexible working hours and break times
? Relaxed dress code
- Logical Thinker
- Software Systems
- IT support
- Windows Servers