Kinect have an opportunity to work with a large consultancy based in Bracknell, looking for a Security Cleared NOC Engineer to join the business as soon as possible on a long term contract basis.
Security Clearance: Ideally you will hold SC clearance or elible to go through the clearance process. #
- Minimum 2- 5 years of experience in working with Tier 1 TEMs or Telecom operator or enterprise carrying out responsibilities in network operations centre
- Should have operations Experience of TX, IP/MPLS network for Core, access transport & back haul network to facilitate 2/3/4G Network.
- Should have understanding of Optical fiber network, Fiber network fundamentals.
- Should have experience of working on configuration / logical inventory tool, alarm monitoring tool and ticketing tool.
- Should have understanding of backhaul network on IP, SDH, WDM etc.
- Should have understanding of 2/3G services and traffic flow
- Should have hands on experience on Fiber networks, SDH and IP transport networks
- Should be excellent in first level troubleshooting
- Willingness to learn and explore.
- Good blend of telecom domain and technical skills
- Expertise in business analysis, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral & written communication skills communicate with internal and external customers.
Day to Day Duties
- Monitoring the TX, IP, MPLS Network alarms, Monitor fibre links
- Create tickets with required information
- Review of logs/alarms and clearing alarms
- Classify and prioritize the ticket based on impact.
- Record and update ticket
- Raise change requests and manage the planned events schedule
- Escalate tickets to L2/T2 team.
- Track status of incidents and co-ordinate resolving actions
- Monitor Network Performance and raise tickets in case of degradation
- Adherence to the agreed process with Customer.
- To ensure the incidents/problems are closed or escalated to L2/T2 team within agreed timeframe to achieve the agreed SLA’s and KPI’s.
- Ready to Work in Shifts and provide extended support in case of Major Outages.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'