A leading provider of IT services needs an SC Cleared NOC Engineer to work at their customer's site in Stevenage. Daily duties involve Network Monitoring, Fault Finding Issues, and design / implementation.
You must have a CV that demonstrates the ability to work on the following technology:
Cisco Routing & Switching
- Cisco 5609/Nexus Core and Cisco ASR Routers. OSPF/BGP Routing technologies.
- Cisco Stack Edge Switches including macro configurations and NAC (via Cisco ISE)
- Ideal Candidate would be Cisco CCNP R&S
- Cisco ISE used for TACACS and all access to the LAN via NAC. Dynamic configuration of Switches based on NAC policies.
- Juniper based NAC solutions (Being phased out)
- RSA Secure Appliances - configuration and troubleshooting.
- Cisco - ASA, ASA Blades and FWSM Modules
- Juniper srx firewalls (Screenos)
- Checkpoint Next Generation Firewalls
- Cisco Wifi solution - 5000 series Wireless controllers, using WPA2/PSK, 802.1x Certificates, NAC over multiple locations.
- Efficient IP Solution providing DNS and IPAM solutions over multiple sites
- Full site wide DNS zone management and troubleshooting using EIP.
- Cisco and Juniper Firewall based VPN solutions
- Bluecoat Proxy SG Appliances and Bluecoat Director Management.
- Require the ability to run policy traces and troubleshoot access issues.
- F5 LTM Load Balancers - configuration/troubleshooting
This is an immediate requirement, initially offered at 3 months with the possibility of extension. If you have the skills and experience above please apply now.
Zoon Link is operating as an Employment Business for this opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'