Our client are a leading services company based in Tamworth and due to expansion require a NOC Analyst to join their team. The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for the maintenance, monitoring and housekeeping of software suite monitoring infrastructure and servers for clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Joining a dedicated network operations team, working alongside the 3rd line team as part of a wider support services function.
* Working with colleagues and with the Lead NOC analyst, to develop usage of RMM platform
* Proactively monitoring all services within RMM platform.
* Identifying and implementing automated processes to minimise incidents raised with Service Desk
* Ensuring systems are patched, backed up and protected with agreed AV solutions, providing necessary information to Service Desk to allow efficient and effective management of Workstations and AD user accounts
* Provide reporting to Leadership team and contribute to the production of reports required by customers as part of their contract ensuring self-service reporting is accurate and fit for purpose
o To maintain all knowledge base related articles covering (but not limited to); infrastructure overview (inc. networking), backup systems, storage management etc
o SOPs related to all NOC activities
o Departmental workflows and practices
o Maintaining the knowledge base systems and ensuring all articles reach the intended populations
o Ensure clients networks are secure; inc. latest "best-practice" guidelines regarding networking
o Ensure certificates are in-place and up to date
o Ensure firewall and traffic is reviewed and updated as required
In order to be considered for this role it is essential that you have the following skills:
• Advanced knowledge of Windows desktop environments from Windows Vista and above
• Advanced knowledge of Windows server environments from Server 2008 and above (including SBS variants)
• Knowledge and experience working with SAN technology
• Strong knowledge of LAN/WAN technologies
• Advanced active directory administration and troubleshooting
• Group Policies (creation and management of what are they, logon scripts and PowerShell)
• Advanced Exchange organisation troubleshooting (including fail over)
• Advanced Office support 2007/2010/2013/2016
• Advanced Office 365 troubleshooting, migration, and management of user accounts
• Advanced remote desktop server and Citrix knowledge
• Advanced Knowledge of all on premise and hosted backup solutions
• DNS, DHCP and maintenance of domain record
- Office Support
- 3rd Line
- Remote Desktop
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'