NMC Support Analyst x 5 (due to expansion)
Rugby - salary range £19,000-£25,000 per annum plus shift allowance and excellent benefits
On any given day, every moment matters to someone, somewhere. And every moment, Motorola Solutions’ innovations, products and services play essential roles in people’s lives. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We keep utility workers connected and visible to each other with real-time voice and data communication across the smart grid. And we provide the situational awareness first responders need when a moment brings catastrophe. We help people be their best in their moments that matter.
The post holder is responsible for the triage and management of incidents applicable to NMC Tier 1 Support.
The post holder is responsible for accurately recording incidents reported by Network Management Tools and by customers directly, ensuring that the incident is accurately logged with the correct information, severity and impact and that any incidents which may breach SLA are escalated accordingly.
Key Accountabilities - Shift work 24/7 (Shift allowance paid)
- Monitoring of Network Management Tools to ensure accurate and timely investigation, diagnostics and resolution of all incidents and where an incident cannot be progressed by the NMC, engage the relevant parties.
- Direct contact and exceptional standards of inbound and outbound customer service delivery to Airwave’s customers, reacting to customer reported incidents within Service Level targets.
- Accurately diagnose and resolve incidents within contractual SLAs, ensuring escalation of those which are in jeopardy.
- Take ownership for the update, maintenance and production of relevant processes and local working instructions
- Accountable for the delivery of high quality customer service and communications to Airwave’s customers and internal departments
- Jeopardy management from opening to resolution within SLA targets of incident cases relevant to the NMC
- Accountable for high standards of case note quality and accurate information being entered into incident cases
- Responsible for the production of reports to aid and assist with incident diagnostics and resolution using the relevant network tools.
- To become a subject matter expert in a relevant area of the network or service provided, to coach and mentor colleagues in this subject and take ownership and responsibility for local working instructions relevant to this area and the NMC. These areas can include, but are not limited to: ERV and products and services for each line of business customer.
Any essential qualifications (GCSE/A levels/degree/professional level)
- Educated to A Level standard (or equivalent), preferably in telecommunications
- Knowledge of a TETRA Network
- Experience of Tier 1 / 1st Line diagnostics and incident resolution within an NMC/NOC environment
- Experience of customer services within a Service Centre environment
Type and level of minimum experience required:
The post holder will have worked in an NMC/NOC environment within the telecommunications industry and have experience of Tier 1/1st Line diagnostics and fault resolution. The post holder is also required to have experience of customer service within an NMC/NOC environment, preferably with experience of interacting with customers from the Emergency Services.
Desirable knowledge and skills:
- ITIL Foundation
- A basic level understanding of radio networks
- A good understanding of Service Desk and NMC / NOC operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical skills
- Fault diagnostic experience
The successful candidate will need to undergo UK security vetting for this position. This will involve:
- Completion of a security clearance questionnaire by the candidate
- Checking identity documents and employment/education/references/residency in the UK (a minimum of 5 years)
- Checks against UK criminal and security records
- A credit reference check;
- If considered necessary, checks against the criminal and security records of relevant foreign countries.
NMC Support Analyst x 5 FTC 24 Mths
Rugby, salary range £19,000-£25,000 per annum
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job