NLP Research Engineer required by our very exciting, visionary client who is creating a radically better home services platform combining world-class technology and next generation service operations. They are reshaping the experience for both consumers and businesses in the trillion-dollar home services industry!
They are creating new end-to-end solutions for both consumers and technicians and is experiencing exponential growth due to their commitment to evolve the industry, their determination to be a positive force, and their passion for ground-breaking technology. This a once in a lifetime career opportunity for anyone passionate about making a difference and making history in consumer technology.
About the Job
Working within the Science group of the company, you will be working to solve some of the hardest problems in the areas of stochastic optimization, vehicle routing, logistics, dynamic pricing, natural language processing, machine reasoning, knowledge engineering, and ontology. You will have opportunities to help define future direction, break ground in new areas, and contribute back to the community.
As a Research Engineer you will join the applied science team in Cambridge. You'll be responsible for building and operating production systems that push the boundaries of technology in Natural Language Processing (NLP) with conversational diagnostics, knowledge representation, reasoning, and machine perception. You will deliver radically better customer experiences across the home services industry at large.
- Develop deep learning models for spoken and written language understanding.
- Develop end-to-end conversational AI for troubleshooting and diagnosing customer problems.
- Build and operate production systems that incorporate your own and others' research.
- Work with product and engineering teams to add value to Consumer and B2B offerings.
- Deeply understand how your systems behave and use that understanding to continuously push the boundaries of what's possible.
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or significant relevant industry experience.
- Experience working with NLP techniques such as NER, Entity Linking, language embeddings.
- Experience using machine learning libraries in production e.g. TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch.
- Familiarity with language modeling tools such as spaCy, NLTK, StanfordNLP.
- Familiarity with conversational dialog frameworks e.g. Dialogflow, Amazon Lex, Rasa.
- A broad understanding of semantic technologies such as knowledge graphs, RDF/OWL, SPARQL.
An amazing opportunity to collaborate with experienced, people-first leaders with a clear vision and a track record of success, as well as joining the close-knit camaraderie of a team of highly talented and motivated co-workers. You are offered a collaborative, positive working environment where you are encouraged to balance productivity with the need to recharge the batteries. And of course, you get paid pretty well - there are competitive compensation packages, including equity, performance-based incentives and competitive benefits for full time employees.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the UK (no visa sponsorship or relocation) and able to travel to company offices in Canada and the United States.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'