Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting.
Customer’s in-store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings and fitting rooms with 3 different light settings and an intercom to communicate with the fitting experts.
No matter what your age, size or style, Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-40, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little sexier.
What are we looking for?
Our brand vision is to be the leading lingerie & nightwear experts in the UK market. As we evolve our business into a design-led brand, we currently have some really exciting opportunities across senior level to design level roles. You will work closely with the Buying team and suppliers to translate our collections into a truly considered and unique Boux Avenue handwriting, to ensure we excite and desire our customer. These roles at Boux Avenue promise a fast-paced, fun, innovative and challenging working environment.
What skills do you need?
- 6-8 years of nightwear/apparel design experience
- Strong jersey & multi-product experience required
- Strong jersey & fleeces fabrication knowledge needed
- Ability to design storytelling collections to a specific brief with seasonal appropriate designs
- Strong range building experience along with buying teams are required
- Strong ability to drive collections forward in workshop sessions with the Buying and Merchandising teams with data analysis, customer research and trend direction
- Working in-line with the brand's strategy to evolve product with BM teams to translate brand right commercial collections
- A strong understanding of Global trend & Colour forecasting
- Ability to translate from catwalk trends into strong commercial nightwear collections in-line with our Boux Avenue’s brand DNA and handwriting
- Understanding in specification technical packs for the suppliers
- Good understanding of customer and competitive markets
- Continuous fashion trend & colour updates
- A considered eye for detail, a very strong understanding of design
- Quick response to emerging trends
- Strong eye for colour and shape and an appetite for design influences
- Travel required for suppliers & inspirational trips
- Coaching and development for junior members
- Ability to work close to suppliers with forecasting trend and fabrication direction
- Ability to work with suppliers on developing product along with buyers
What are we looking for?
- Skilled in relevant nightwear/apparel & lounge product
- Fashion background and fashion degree required
- Strong understanding of emerging trends and new shapes for the nightwear & accessories sector
- Strong creative thinker and ability to story-tell through collections, especially cosy AW period
- Mac skilled. Photoshop and Illustrator required
- Ability to translate trends and designs into our Boux Avenue handwriting and customer needs
- Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate confidently and passionately at all levels
- Ability to work in under pressure and to a fixed critical path
- Great team player and passionate to develop skills
Are there any benefits?
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time. Do keep your eye on our website for any suitable roles in future and apply accordingly.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'