Full time Permanent Role
£24k + overtime and benefits
Duties and Responsibilities
oLoad and unload vehicles in accordance with provided documentation
oEnsure that all of the relevant paperwork is filled out accurately.
oAll stock received into the warehouse is to be correctly labeled and correctly allocated
oAll discrepancies with stock are to be noted and the appropriate procedure carried out
oConsistently monitor the condition of the goods processed in the warehouse.
oActively perform any remedial work that needs to be completed.
oEnsure consistent and clear communication between you, your colleagues and customers.
*Experience within a warehouse environment
*Qualification or experience in Reach truck/Counterbalance and or LLOP
*Good numeracy and literacy skills
*Competent in using computers and electronic stock management software.
*Accuracy and attention to detail
*High level of customer service
* Salary of £24k plus overtime on all hours over 40 hours a week.
* Ave earnings are between £25k and £27k including overtime.
* Extensive training provided on start with realistic development opportunities
* Working for the largest food distribution company in the UK and the salary, benefits and job stability that it comes with.
- FLT reach counterbalance warehouse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job