Nightshift Customer Service/Quality Control Coordinator - Glasgow
Change Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Customer Service/Quality Control Coordinator for their client in Glasgow, well known globally for delivering solutions to the transportation market. An opportunity has become available to join their existing team and would be a great opportunity for someone who can bring commitment, enthusiasm and professionalism to the role.
Your working hours will be 4 nights on and 4 nights off, 8pm - 8am. Additional days / hours at peak times may be required/offered.
Role summary & responsibilities:
· Carry out fully compliant control calls to drivers on every job
· Contact suppliers in the event of no contact with the driver 1hr prior to job start time
· Prioritise incoming control-screen alerts
· Follow up every job status until final drop of the passenger
· Process incoming email/phone bookings correctly and in a timely manner
· Process job updates in a timely manner
· Ensure any special instructions, requests or quotes are added to relevant jobs
· Follow up/set reminders on missing information to fully complete each booking
· Provide job quotations when necessary
· Handle supplier, client and driver queries
· Assign suppliers/drivers to reservations
· Report feedback in the system as required
· Ensure all jobs are confirmed with driver details as quickly as possible
· Handle any logistical issues that may arise, e.g. driver lateness, delayed flights etc.
· Check business-specific sites
· Detailed handovers at end of shift.
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, clients and suppliers
· Distribute driver job sheets when required
Skills/Experience required for the role:
· Candidates should have experience within a customer service/telephony environment, preferably travel/reservations experience
· Strong customer service skills
· Good prioritisation and diary management skills
· Excellent written & verbal communication skills
What's in it for YOU:
- Competitive salary up to £18,500
- On completion of probation 5% pension and 10% performance related bonus
- Rewards package
- Free lunches onsite
- Progression and development within the role
- Relaxed, friendly and open culture
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing family business with established offices in Glasgow, London, New York, Hong Kong & Paris.
For an informal chat, please call Catrina Short o
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job