We are looking for talented individuals that share Sunseeker's passion and desire to produce the finest quality motor yachts in the world. Therefore successful applicants must have the following attributes and skills.
Carpenter / Boat Builder
Second fix / Final fit. To fit out cabins (bedrooms), galleys (kitchens), lounges, crew quarters, doors, furniture, upholstered panels and bathrooms to a very high standard of finish through excellent application of scribing and classic carpentry techniques. Akin to shop and kitchen fitting, applicants will work in teams led by a Team Leader to construct boats ready for dispatch. Applicants need the ability to read and understand scaled drawings (1:10s), plus, the competence to work within tight tolerances with high value lacquered veneers and solid wood products. Building to the required quality standard to defined deadlines is a key element of the role. On the job coaching will be provided to those unfamiliar with boat construction methods.
Benefits to include.
- 4% non-contributory pension contributions
- 22 days annual leave increasing to 25 days after 4 years service
- Overtime when available
- Private health care insurance (after 4 years service)
- Private dental scheme (after 4 years service)
- Sick pay scheme
- Life cover
- Legal advice helpline
- Onsite canteen facilities
- Safe working environment (18001 accredited)
- Central working location to public transport
- Sports and social club
- Training and career progression with this global business