Nightshift Call Handler
Night Shift Customer Service Advisor
Based in Denton
Do want to start a career with an employee focused company?
Do you want to be rewarded for providing great customer service?
I am recruiting for a customer service opportunity with a big household name company. This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly customer service team!
They are currently taking on a big client so are looking to increase their customer service function. The customer service advisor must be friendly, happy to work as part of a team and have previous experience in customer service!
Is this you?
The customer service position is a varied position and the day to day responsibilities of a helpdesk customer service advisor includes:
* Contacting and responding to all customer enquiries during the evenings/night
* Using a variety of communication platforms including telephone, email and web-help to ensure all customers are 100% satisfied.
* Ensuring qualities checks are carried out and keeping all colleagues in other departments are kept up to date with customer issues
* Proactively using own initiative to ensure customer faults / queries are resolved on the telephone
* Working as part as a team to ensure all customer enquiries are answered and resolved.
Does this sound like a job that would be good match for your experience?
*Please be aware that this is a night shift role- hours between 8pm and 8am
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"