Location: Heaton Park
Salary: Up to £28,500 per annum plus bonus
We are looking for positive, approachable and adaptable Managers to join one of the biggest household names in Retail. Our Client is highly successful with a great heritage however recently through the addition of other brands is capturing new customers, accelerating its performance and setting itself up to be the market leader in their sector so there are truly exciting times ahead. They are now looking to recruit top talent to support the business through these exciting times and continue championing their people in the business.
As a Nights Manager you will ultimately have total responsibility for mentoring and motivating your team to deliver great standards across the store when preparing it for trade the following day. You will be encouraged and inspired to develop a capable team around you in order to deliver an effective operation of store recovery all focussed on ensuring the business can trade and offer customers the best in availability every day of the week.
- To be successful you’ll need to be an authentic, engaging and uncompromising leader with fantastic leadership skills
- With a proven retail background, you’ll get going quickly in one of our stores and feel at home instantly
- An experienced leader, you will be able to manage a team through the positive changes that we are going through
- Strong communication skills, coaching and mentoring management style are essential as well as excellent influencing and negotiating skills
- Commercial drive and awareness as well as the ability to prioritise, anticipate changes and implement recommendations
- Places the emphasis on customer service and ensures that the highest standards are set and maintained across the store
THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- As a Nights Manager you will lead, inspire and develop your team, spending most of your time on the shop floor driving productivity and focussing on coaching your team to deliver their best at all times
- Lead and coach your team from the front as you work towards team and individual performance goals
- Take charge of everything, from developing your people to hitting productivity targets and taking accountability for safe & legal processes through the shift
- Completing regular performance reviews with team members and identifying training & development needs
- To recruit, train and develop your team
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Manchester, Salford, Eccles, Pendleton, Prestwich, Bury
KEY WORDS: Nights Manager, Twilight Manager, Nights Trading Manager, Retail, Management, Manager, Team Management, Assistant Manager, Food Retail, Team Leader, Team Manager, Department Manager, Section Leader, Deputy Manager, Duty Manager
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: