DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- You must be able to work evenings / nights / have a car or transport for unsocialble hours.
- Taking enquires over the phone and via e-mail from clients
- Dealing with a wide variety of travel needs for business clients
- Offering excellent customer service and building a rapport with clients
- For air reservations you will book domestic, low cost, European and some worldwide airfares
- Other reservations will include: rail, hotels, car hire and dealing with passports and visas.
- Using GDS Amadeus and in house systems
Ideally you will have previous experience in business travel in the following fields: rail consultant, hotel consultant, business travel support or business travel consultant. This role is an opportunity to use and develop your existing skills!
my client will also look see candidates that come from Leisure travel who have GDS knowledge!!
salary is £20,000 - £23,000 plus company benefits.
please call myself Marie Heaven on or email your CV to
- Business travel
- Travel tour operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job