Are you looking for a new opportunity within the Health and Social care industry OR looking to start your career?
Salary - £19,906 - £21,385 PLUS an additional £15 per night worked.
The Aurora group are looking for Night Youth Support Workers to work with our students at Boveridge College based in the beautiful setting of Cranborne, Dorset which sits in 16 acres of listed gardens and has a wider 50-acre campus.
Boveridge College works with students aged 16 – 25 with conditions such as complex anxiety, mental health, Autism and, or associated difficulties to re-engage in education whilst gaining independent living skills.
The Aurora Group can offer a full time structured Rota pattern working on a 4 shifts on, 4 shifts off. Set hours of 7:45pm – 8:15am averaging 43.75 hours per week.
Responsibilities of a Night Youth Support Worker:
- Build positive relationships with the students.
- To provide a safe, clean and supportive environment.
- Encourage and promote independence i.e. cooking, cleaning and personal hygiene.
- Assist with education, recreational and social activities.
- Ability to positively reduce and control anxieties and behaviours you may find challenging.
- Have an empathetic and caring nature/ approach to our students.
- Contribute to individual support plans.
Requirements of a Night Youth Support Worker:
- Good interpersonal and team working skills.
- Full Driving License
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Flexible within a rota pattern (which can include evenings, weekends and some unsocial hours)
- A genuine passion and interest within Health and Social Care.
- To provide details for a pre-employment Safeguarding checks.
- Able to work within the parameters of the physical demands of the job role.
Benefits to you:
- Fully funded access to your NVQ Level 3.
- Competitive pay rates of £19,906 - £21,385 depending on qualifications + £15 per night.
- Dedicated and experienced team of staff to support you within your journey.
- Fully paid detailed induction with ongoing training throughout your career.
- Opportunities for progression
- DBS provided by Aurora Group.
- Refer a friend scheme of £400
If this opportunity is something of interest, please contact the Recruitment team on or email
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
The Aurora Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young adults in our care.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'