Client still recruiting during COVID-19
Night Warehouse Operatives - Part Time
Hythe, Kent - due to the location, and the shifts, access to own transport is required.
£10.72 per hour working Sunday 6.30pm-6.30am and Monday 11pm - 6.30am
Our client, a large distributor based in Hythe, is looking to recruit Experienced Night Warehouse Operatives to work on a temporary to permanent basis.
Key Requirements as the Night Warehouse Operatives - Part Time:
- Due to the nature of the role you will have previous experience working as a Warehouse Operative or within a manufacturing environment.
- You will have experience working in fast paced, pressured environments.
- You will be computer literate in order to quickly pick up the inhouse warehouse systems.
- You will have the physical ability to lift heavy loads repetitively.
- You will have knowledge in dealing with warehouse paperwork.
Key Responsibilities as the Night Warehouse Operatives - Part Time:
- Manual Handling and working in the dispatch department.
- Working to delivery plans and hitting personal and team targets.
- Consistent delivery of product against Quality Control requirements.
- Warehouse duties including loading of deliveries.
This is a genuine career opportunity with a client who invests in their staff. Please apply today to register for employment with our progressive and forward-thinking client.
We have immediate starts available
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'