Role: Night Warehouse Manager
Location: Vauxhall, South London
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Hours: 10pm - 7.30am, 6 nights a week
Are you an experienced Warehouse Manager looking to join a successful company? Can you efficiently manage staff and lead by example? Are you happy working night shifts in a busy environment? If yes, then please read on!
Our client, a well-established wholesaler based in South London, is looking for a dedicated and motivating Warehouse Manager to join their expanding team on a full time permanent basis.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of the warehouse operation during the night shift
- Order packing and preparation
- Manage goods in/goods out
- Manage a team of around 30 people, including staffing, training and development/improvement areas of staff
- Ensure productivity levels are high and company standards are met on every shift
- Meet set deadlines
- Maintain BRC standards
- 3 years+ experience in a night warehouse role
- Proven management skills
- Highly organised with excellent planning and time management skills
- Able to identify issues and implement change when necessary
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Team player
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Staff Development
- Warehouse Management