An established distributor of frozen, chilled and ambient FMCG within the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Sector are looking for a Warehouse Manager to run their night shift.
Our client is an established distributor of frozen, chilled and ambient FMCG within the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain Sector.
The key responsibilities of the Nights Warehouse Manager include:
- Reviewing resources to ensure they are being utilised at the optimum level.
- Assessing the commerciality of Warehouse operations.
- Developing and retaining a Warehouse management team.
- Continuous Improvement Culture within the site.
- Managing commercial agreements with customers and building good customer relationships.
- Creating a strong culture of employee engagement, communication and Health and Safety.
The successful Nights Warehouse Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent Warehouse knowledge, both operationally and commercially.
- Strong influencing skills both internally and externally.
- Excellent people engagement skills.
- An innovative approach to Warehouse operations.
- A home location within the South West region.
- Ideally Multi Temperature Experience.
- £33,000 - £36,000
- Permanent night shift
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job