Night Warden / First Responder
We are currently looking to employ a First Responder – Neighbourhood Ranger at Lark Hill Village to join our team by taking on a variety of duties including providing safety and welfare to our Residents and other staff members during the evening and night. Duties will include :-
- Ensure the safety and welfare of Residents during the evening and night time by monitoring all activities in the village during this period.
- Patrolling inside, outside and the perimeters of the village during the evening and night.
- Occasional monitoring of CCTV surveillance to identify areas of concern.
- To respond to calls from concerned residents in relation to security breaches in a timely fashion, and to take appropriate action as necessary.
- To provide a safe environment for other night staff members by escorting them to on site locations, outside of the village centre as part of their night duties or to react to emergency calls.
- To provide emergency first aid to Residents, staff and other visitors within the village if required.
- To make calls to emergency services or take appropriate action in the event of a serious incident or emergency, as and when required.
- Liaising with the Maintenance Supervisor, maintain a current register of contractors emergency contact details and their responsibilities, and ensure they are accessible in the event of them being required during the evening, night.
- To ensure all internal and external contact details are up to date, kept secure but available in the event of emergencies.
- To understand which internal or external contact should be informed for specified incidents.
- To undertake cleaning & maintenance routines within the village alongside the night team to the standards set by ExtraCare and the Village Manager.
- At all times to act in a manner which is respectful to Residents and have an understanding of the different levels of support.
ExtraCare is a registered charity established in 1988 and based in Coventry. Our vision is better lives for older people and our mission is creating sustainable communities that provide homes older people want, lifestyles they can enjoy and care if it’s needed. To deliver our vision and mission we essentially do three things:
- We develop new villages
- We operate villages and schemes
- We support our villages, schemes and our ‘extra-care’ model through fundraising, advocacy and research
Each village or scheme has 5 to 18 social, health and leisure facilities that are accessible to our residents, volunteers and local people representing all age groups living in surrounding communities. Our Charity Shops help fund care and well-being services for older people living at our each of our locations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"