Night Transport Operations Manager - £28k - £32k - Preston
Clemence Rogers are currently recruiting for a Night Transport Operations Supervisor to manage the night shift transport team in Preston.
* Ensuring services are delivered in line with company expectations
* Ensuring customers receive the highest standards of customer service.
* Motivate and lead a transport team to achieve the highest standards.
* Overseeing the operations foreseeing and resolving potential problems, directing the drivers when required
* Responsibility to ensure the Drivers are on time and delivering services as expected
* Ensuring that all Road Legislation is adhered to
* Fully understand and strive towards achieving key KPI's
* You must supervise that Drivers only work within the constraints of WTD and Drivers hours' law.
* Previous experience within a transport office is essential.
* Experience as a supervisor preferred but not essential.
* Knowledge of Transport Systems.
* Experience planning and routing vehicles
* A good knowledge of the administration within a transport office.
* People management skills.
* Strong knowledge of IT systems to include Microsoft office.
* Working Monday to Friday
* Working 8pm - 6am