The role pays £18,000 annually and the hours are 10:00pm until 06:00am. The position is likely to go to permanent for the right candidate.
- Previous Data- Entry experience.
- Experience working in administration and a busy, office environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also independently on use of own iniative.
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Fantasic organisation skills and the ability to manage a demanding workload.
The ideal candidate will be available immediately and have their own transport.
If you wish to apply please give Amanda Chambers a call on 01256 463 285. Or alternatively, you can email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"