We have a fantastic new opportunity for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals to work in a vibrant and exciting warehouse as a Parcel Sortation Associate in Hayes for Amazon, a massive global company focused on customer service, innovation and development!
The Parcel Sortation Associate role:
- The role is an active role with sortation at it's very heart
- Manual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kg
- The role will be in a quick paced environment
- Working in a team to hit targets
- Help with the customer service experience as part of the delivery and fulfilment process
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for who are self motivated
- Hard working people to join our team of Parcel Sortation Associates
- Committed people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on time
- No experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
- People able to work out Night shift, 23:30
Who you will be working for:
- Amazon, a leader in online retail
- A company who believes in innovation
- An organisation focused on the customer experience
- A company who develop people and look to help further their careers
- A company that rewards commitment
What's in it for you:
- The pay rate is £9.20 per hour
- Free on site parking
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Full training
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
Where is the job:
- The job is located in West Drayton, Hayes, UB7 9FN
- Parking is available and the warehouse is easily accessible by bus, train and bike.
- There are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply and we will help find the best solution for you.
How to apply:
- Click apply, send us your CV and we will endeavour to book you in for a registration ASAP!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Warehouse Operative
- Weekly Pay