Airport Lounge Night Team Member
No1 Lounges is a premium, independent airport lounge brand, with operations is Gatwick, Heathrow, Birmingham & Edinburgh. With eight locations in four major UK airports, No1 Lounges provide passengers with the opportunity to make the most of their pre-flight time, welcoming over one million guests per year from all airlines and cabin classes to indulge in a wide range of facilities, from fully tended bars to bedroom pods. No1 Lounges is home to two distinct sub-brands; the laid-back, loft-inspired My Lounge, and the personal service of the Clubrooms. No1 Lounges has been awarded CoolBrand status for three consecutive years and in 2016 was accredited with a 1* status by Best Companies to work for.
We are now very pleased to be recruiting a team of Night Team Members whose role it is to encompass the following:
TEAM MEMBER (when the lounge is open)
- Ensuring the service runs smoothly and optimising capacity
- Taking orders and delivering food and beverages
- Assisting in preparing hot and cold fresh dishes
- Making and serving drinks
- Clearing-in and resetting the dining areas
- Steer ancillary revenues by recommending our other products to our guests
- Checking-in passengers accurately on reservations systems
- Acknowledging guests who are waiting to check in
- Greeting every guest warmly on arrival
- To look immaculate and present a brilliant customer service to all customers internal and external
- To comply with all policies and procedures as written in the staff handbook
- Maintain standards of maintenance and cleanliness within the lounge at all times
- Keep furniture clean and reposition according to S.O.P
- Comply with mandatory cleaning procedures such as water outlets such as showers, hot water taps which prevent Legionella.
- Provide services in Housekeeping in our Spa facilities (where applicable)
- Working with the Senior Team Member to ensure all billing/paperwork from day shift is checked and finalized
- To ensure all spills or trip hazards are cleaned up immediately to avoid and accidents
- Prepare all pantry table and bistro menu items to S.O.P standard
- Set up kitchen for morning shift
- Ensure all items are stored correctly and are date doted at all times
- Ensure orders are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain kitchen and equipment cleanliness according to S.O.P
- Maintain levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our guests
- To assist in keeping a tight control over food stock
- To ensure minimum wastage and to rotate stock appropriately
- To control all sharp items such as knives and complete three times a day checks
- Maintain and enforce food hygiene
- Complete all food safety checks such as temperature checks for Fridges, Freezers and Deliveries upon arrival
WHAT WE OFFER:
·£9.31 per hour
· Healthcare scheme
· Stakeholder pension scheme
· Subsidised parking
· Discounted gym memberships
· Free meals on shift
· Free lounge visits
· Great working environment!
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL WITH A MINIMUM OF 1 YEAR IN A SIMILAR ROLE.
Please note, we are open daily throughout the year from early morning until late evening and shift work will be part of your working week as the face of No Lounges. Therefore you should be willing to work early morning and evening shifts and be prepared to work on a rolling shift pattern.
Due to our location within the airport a full 5 year working history in the UK and a clean criminal record is required to allow us to apply for a security ID before your employment commences.
Salary: £9.31 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job