Night Team Member Kitchen
Position: Night Team Member (Kitchen)
Reports to: Night Team Leader
As a Night Team Member (Kitchen), you will be responsible for ensuring all kitchen preparation for the next day is completed. You will ensure all stock is organised correctly and that the delivery is taken in and put away correctly. You will ensure that the Kitchen is always immaculate conducting end of day deep cleans and you will serve food with attention to detail at all times. You will also assist the Night Team Leader and other Night Team Members with the resetting and cleaning of the lounge areas.
- To assist in keeping a tight control over food stock
- To ensure minimum wastage and to rotate stock appropriately
- Check off delivery against order
- To control all sharp items such as knives and complete three times a day checks
- To uphold the conditions of the food hygiene policies
- Complete all food safety checks such as temperature checks for Fridges, Freezers and Deliveries upon arrival
- Prepare all pantry table and bistro menu items to S.O.P standard
- Prepare all food items for the following day in advance
- Set up kitchen for morning shift
- Ensure all items are stored correctly and are date doted at all times
- Ensure orders are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain kitchen and equipment cleanliness according to S.O.P
- Undertake the deep clean schedule as required
- Maintain levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our guests
- Where necessary, and as directed, assist in the resetting of the lounge areas.
- Ensure you are in full uniform at all times to meet food hygiene standards
- To undertake any reasonable requests made of you by the company including flexibility in hours, location and responsibilities
To view a full copy No1 Lounges Ltd’s full Privacy Notice, please visit
Applying to this position is confirming you have : Read a copy of No1 Lounges Privacy Notice for applicants & understand it
- Food Hygiene
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'