Oakleaf are looking to recruit a Night Support Worker to support individuals suffering from mental health and learning disabilities at our fantastic residential service based in Riddings.
Ideally you will have experience of working as a Support Worker or Healthcare Assistant in a similar environment, although full training will be provided. More importantly we are looking for like-minded professionals that share our values in delivering quality care. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, friendly company, that puts its staff at the very heart of our business.
Main duties of the Support Worker role:
• Ensure that service user rights are protected.
• Maintain the hygiene, dignity, health and safety of service users at all times.
• Assist service users individually as required to support them with daily routines and activities.
• Observing service users ensuring a safe environment, protecting them from harm.
• Encourage a model of self-care and service user rehabilitation.
• Systematically solve day-to-day basic problematic issues which arise.
• Work in cooperation with members of multi-disciplinary health teams so as to maximise opportunities for service user therapeutic care.
• Assist in the design and administration of an evaluation of the care standards and care service provision.
• If applicable, assist in the administration of medication.
• Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the standards required by legislation related to the registration of the service.
• Maintain an awareness of the Health and Safety requirements.
We are looking for the following in our Support Workers:
• Someone who has a real passion for caring and helping people
• Flexible in their approach to work
• Ability to work on shift/rota pattern
• Good written and verbal communication
We offer our Support Workers:
• Paid overtime
• Structured career progression in a modern growing company
• Full introductory training and shadowing of shifts for all new starters
Treetops is a 28-bed residential service based in the beautiful countryside of Derbyshire. We specialise in supporting people with enduring mental health difficulties including people who also have a learning disability, who require 24-hour care and support due to their complex needs and/or challenging behaviours.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'