- Cedar Vale Hospital (Autism Service), 93 Kneeton Road, East Bridgford, Nottingham, NG13 8PJ
- Full Time
- Closing date
Cygnet Cedar Vale provides assessment and intervention for men living with autism, learning disabilities and complex needs. The team can support people who are detained under the Mental Health Act, as well as those who have behaviours perceived as challenging, or who have significant difficulties with social engagement.
Must Drive !
If you want to make a difference and ensure people can achieve their goals and get the most out of life, then please read on...
Hours- You will be working days 7.45 am - 8 pm
Week 1 - Mon, Tue, Sat Sun
Week 2- Wed, Thurs, Fri
In this role your main focus would be to provide safe, sound and supportive care to the people you support. You will have working relationships with the nursing and multi-disciplinary teams, and will play an important role in the lives of the people you support, as well astheir families or loved ones.As a key member of the support team, you may be required to contribute to service user multi-disciplinary meetings.
The support and care you provide will be respectful, dignified and caring, following each individual's person-centred care plan to promote choice and independence.
So whatqualifications and attributesdo you need?
- We welcome all applicants that feel they would be able to make a positive difference to people's lives
- You would need to be compassionate, understanding and trustworthy
- Health and Social Care QCF or SVQ would be beneficial
- Previous experience would be beneficial, but not essential
If this sounds like you, we would love to welcome you to the team.
Some of the benefits of this role include:
- 28days annual leave
- Length of service awards
- Fully paid comprehensive induction training for all new starters
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'