Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years.
In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
Located in Borrowash, Derby, Cygnet Conifers is a specialist short-break respite service for adults with moderate to profound learning disabilities and/or autism.
We are currently recruiting for a night support worker to work as part of a rota and provide guidance, support and encouragement to our residents and help maintain a stable, happy and caring environment that puts the health, safety and welfare of our residents first.
In this role you’ll:
• Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents
• Work in the residential area, providing guidance and encouragement to residents through physical and emotional support
• Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment for our residents to live in, which will involve undertaking some domestic duties and complying with policies and procedures
• Assist residents with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
• Safeguard residents
• Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way
We're looking for people who have:
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
• The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
• A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
• Any previous care/support work experience with a similar client group is desirable
In return we’ll offer you:
• Opportunity for overtime
• Employee discount scheme
• DBS paid
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
• Free meals on duty
42 hours per week, 12 hour night shifts on a rota basis
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'