Bailey Care Services are seeking experienced support workers to an establishment in the Eastbourne area.
The Role Delivering high quality person centred care to service users ensuring that they lead fulfilling lives. You will engage in daily activities to promote the service users health, wellbeing and encouraging their independence.
Please be aware that you will experience challenging behaviour.
Working for Bailey Care you will receive;
- Weekly Pay,
- Free In-house Induction Training with a qualified trainer,
- Two-week induction within the service,
- Full time hours available,
- Pre-booked shifts up to one month in advance with the view of permanent employment with the service after 12-week probation period.
- Experience within a learning disability and challenging behaviour environment essential,
- A DBS check is essential (enhanced),
- NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent is greatly beneficial
- Health Care
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'