This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
At CAS Behavioural Health you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to patient care with us.
About The Conifers
Conifers provides high quality respite care for adults with learning disabilities and autism.
In this role you’ll:
• Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our patients
• Work in the hospital area, providing guidance and encouragement to patients through physical and emotional support
• Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
• Assist patients with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
• Safeguard patients
• Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
We're looking for people who have:
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
• The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the patients
• A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
• A full driving licence*.
In return we’ll offer you:
• Opportunity for overtime
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Free uniform
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
• Free meals on duty.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job