Night Support Worker in Finedon - Wellingborough
Contract type: full-time 37 hours per week
Salary: 16,500 per annum
Hours: 4 waking nights 10:00 pm - 7:15
previous care experience essential
Do you have a caring nature? Are you looking to make a difference to somebodies life? Do you want to work in an environment where no 2 days are the same? Are you flexible with your working hours? Can you see yourself providing care to adults who need your support?
If you have answered a big YES to these questions we would LOVE to hear from you.
At Turning Point, we support people with Learning Disabilities across England.
As a Support Worker, you will make a real difference to residents' lives as you improve their daily living skills. Passionate about people, you will enjoy the scope and support to enhance your own life and career too, as you gain the experience and training you need to progress with us.
Where will I work?
You will be supporting an individual in their own home that they have been involved with choosing. We tailor our services to enable people to be as independent as possible.
What will I be doing?
You will be proving 2:1 support to an individual with Autism and complex needs, this takes dedication, commitment and confidence. This individual responds well to people who are upbeat, active, creative, who enjoy life and can promote a positive outlook and have some experience of working with people with Autism and complex needs. This is a hands-on job in which no two days are the same.
What skills and qualities do I need to have?
As this person requires a lot of support you will have to have some Support Work experience. We need people who are willing to do waking nights as well as working shifts. Drivers are preferred as he will be getting his car soon. You will also be -
- Passionate, caring and enthusiastic
- Flexible, patient and non-judgemental
- A great team player with lots of energy
- Able to demonstrate good communication skills
- Able to complete the physical aspects of the role such as manual handling
What benefits will I receive?
Of course, we know it's not about the money. But that doesn't mean we don't reward our people for their invaluable work with a benefits package that includes:
- Annual pay reviews
- Reward Discount Scheme. This is a great scheme which will mean that you can get a whole range of discounts from top UK retailers to use as you like. The discounts that will be available to you include shopping cards offering up to 20% discounts on everyday shopping, holidays and eating out, discounts on days out, the cinema and attractions
- Excellent training and development
- Pension plan and life assurance cover
- Generous holidays with option to buy/sell days as suits your lifestyle
- Family/Flexible leave
- Free financial, legal and practical life advice, online health assessment tools, counselling services, and support from an occupational health and well-being provider
Why Turning Point?
We take pride in the services that we provide. There is one vision that everyone at Turning Point shares, which is held together by our values. These include believing in potential, communicating in a confident way, embracing change and treating each other as individuals.
Please apply online or send your CV to
We look forward to you joining us!!!!!