Night Support Manager - Ealing
A client of Morgan Hunt are looking to recruit a Night Support Manager in Ealing, the post will be working an average of 35 hours (70 hours per week over 2 weeks which would be 10 hours per day)
The post holder will be expected to provide high quality, holistic support and temporary housing accommodation with associated facilities for young vulnerable people to develop their personal and social skills in order for them to live independently. Our residents are young, single, homeless, and have a wide range of needs, including employment, education, mental health, offending, substance misuse.
The main duties of the Night Support Manager will be:
- Covering reception to maintain the security of the site at night
- Ensuring residents and visitors adhere to standards of behaviour
- Giving advice, emotional support and general counselling
- Ensuring that the communication, visitors book, accident reporting and incident records are maintained overnight
- Communicating relevant information to residents as well as carrying out administration and cash handling
The successful candidate for the role of Night Support Manager will have:
- Experience of dealing with vulnerable groups and security issues associated with a residential setting and working with emergency services as you will be lone working
Applicants should be prepared to lone work waking night shifts on a shift rota basis covering all the days of the week
If you feel you meet the criteria above then please contact us now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'