Our client is a top 15 main contractor in the UK, with a turnover of well over £1bn. They are currently looking for a Night Supervisor to oversee refurbishment works in a major shopping centre based in Cambridge for approximately 6 months. This role requires you to be comfortable managing both build and fit out packages.
Key duties include:
- Ensure our HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to throughout the site team at all times.
- Hit weekly programme milestones
- Work with the dayshift Site Manager to agree daily activities to deliver the programme.
- Co-ordinate the activities of different sub-contractors/trades so that the entire programme is managed efficiently with regular meetings.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality is achieved and address any issues with the delivery team.
- Clarify, communicate and review customer and site targets with the team on a weekly basis.
- Manage all site team members and Sub Contractors making all responsibilities and expectations clear and reviewing performance standards via the company performance management system.
- Implement and maintain the health, safety and environmental process incorporating the pre-start meeting through to project completion.
- Ensure all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Be aware of and ensure contract terms are understood and adhered to at all times.
- Ensure all site records are kept up to date in line with company and legislative requirements.
- Set, role model and ensure high standards of personal conduct on site at all times to deliver the company brand image.
- Attend monthly project reviews and assist the Project Manager in completing the report.
Site Manager Experience Required:
- Recent retail fit-out experience is essential.
- First Aid, SMSTS/SSSTS & CSCS essential.
- Live within suitable commuting distance of the project.
Please note this is a 6 months project and will need someone that is completely available throughout the duration of the contact.
If you fit this criteria and are interested in the vacancy, please send your CV for the attention of Meera Patel to professional@uklgroup. com