Night Shifts Customer Service Advisor (Maternity Contract)
Gallagher Bassett was established in Chicago in 1962 as a Third Party Administrator (TPA) providing claims and risk control services to self-insured clients and now has 125 branches and over 3,600 skilled professionals in the USA, UK, Australia and Canada.
Gallagher Bassett UK was founded in 1991 and currently has seven offices across the UK with over 400 claims handling staff providing services to corporate, national and local government, insurer and broker clients.
We are constantly seeking skilled professionals to join our organisation, who are passionate about their work and take exceptional performance to heart. Gallagher Bassett presents opportunities that not only enable our company to remain an industry leader but also provide employees with limitless possibilities for success and personal growth.
We are looking for a number of talented individuals to join our busy Ipswich office as Phone Based Advisors to join our Nights Team. Full training will be provided.
What you will be doing:
- To take the First Notification of Loss phone call for clients reporting motor claims and record the information accurately on our in-house systems
- Arrange urgent recovery of the vehicle from the roadside if required
- Ensure the allocation of paper claims for first notification of loss have been registered
- Ensure all claims are logged accurately and in full
- Ensure all client data capture requirements are adhered to
You will have / be:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Lively and energetic
- Comfortable working within an office-based environment
- Good listener
- Flexible and able to work varied shifts throughout the seasonal period
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to commit to a 4-6 week training period (09.00am -17.00pm day shifts)
- Able to commit to Night Shifts (4 on, 4 off on a rotas basis. 22.00 - 08.00am, with one hour break)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorisation to work in the United Kingdom.
We are a equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Should you be successful, you will be subject to a variety of checks including: a basic DBS disclosure and references.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'