This local waste management company is now seeking a waste operative to join their team after seeing significant growth. The shifts are Monday to Thursday, 6pm to 6am. Occasional Friday shifts available.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the collection, sorting and safe disposal of client waste and recycling materials
- Segregating waste, identifying and storage of recyclables
- Empty and refresh recycling/waste bins
- Being aware of Health and Safety procedures
- Quality control
- High standards of timekeeping and attendance
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to work individually and manage deadlines effectively and equally as part of a team
- Self motivated with a desire for excellence
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
Cordant People are an equal opportunities recruitment business.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.