Market 36 Recruitment are currently recruiting for Night Shift Warehouse Picker on a temporary to permanent basis for our client based in Braintree.
Roles and Responsibilities involve:
- Picking products
- Ensuring all products are stocked in allocated areas
- Stacking and wrapping pallets
- Packing orders
- Preparing orders for dispatch
- Reading and working from order sheets
- Working as part of a team
- Working to deadlines
- Manual handling
Knowledge and Skills:
- Previous experience in picking/packing
- Previous experience within a warehouse environment
- Needs to be flexible
- Needs to have excellent work ethic
- Attention to detail
Hours are Monday night finishing Saturday morning 9.30pm-6am.
In return our client offers a salary of 9.21- £9.72 per hour depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be put through a picking license.
Market 36 Recruitment Ltd cover a variety of sectors including Commercial, Industrial, Engineering, and Property/Estate Agency as well as many more. We take pride on building strong working relationships with local employers and candidates.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'