Night Shift Warehouse Manager
Night Shift Warehouse Manager - Role and Responsibilities - Warehouse Team Leader / Distribution / Warehouse / Logistics / Stock Control
* Responsible for warehouse operations and recruit and train the warehouse team
* Managing a team of warehouse operatives to achieve all operational KPIs
* Plan and prioritise stock management / replenishment / movement / processing. As a nights based role the emphasis is on bulk replenishment and housekeeping, resetting the factory for the morning pick shift
* Ensure general upkeep and tidiness of areas are constantly maintained
* Prioritise tasks to enable the team to work at optimum efficiency
* Health & Safety and COSHH
Night Shift Warehouse Manager - Skills and Abilities - Warehouse Team Leader / Distribution / Warehouse / Logistics / Stock Control
* Must have extensive experience in a Warehousing role with increasing responsibility
* Excellent grasp of stock control
* Be an excellent leader and communicator
* Be highly organised
* Health & Safety experience
* Experienced in staff training and disciplinary & grievance procedures
* Happy to play a key part in the growth of a rapidly expanding and successful business
Night Shift Warehouse Manager, Warehouse Team Leader, Distribution, Warehouse, Logistics, Stock Control
If this role could suit you, please do apply now!
- Supply Chain
- Warehouse Team Leader
- Night Shift Warehouse Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'