I am looking for experienced Warehouse FLT Driver to work 20 hours per week to start asap.
Duties will include:
Receives incoming Raws and Packaging from warehouses and direct deliveries
* Controls the rotation of materials in chillers, freezers and dry goods stores to avoid scrap due to out of date materials.
* Maintains Chillers, freezers and Dry goods stores in a tidy condition that meets with Good Manufacturing Practice.
* Returns excess materials back to the warehouses.
* Checks on a shift basis that there are sufficient materials available for manufacturing lines.
* Organises the loading and dispatching of export products.
* Performs stock checks of on-site finished product.
Maintains close contact with Operations team to ensure that there are no delays in manufacture due to no materials being available.
Takes and records required temperature information from temperature controlled vehicles
Nature and Scope
The jobholder is responsible for ensuring that Raw materials are available for production lines on time and that there are no delays due to raws or packaging not being available.
The jobholder performs regular checks of on-site finished products.
* Good team worker with flexible approach.
* Good communication skills. GCSE level English and Maths or equivalent
* Competent with PC based systems.
An FLT licence is required for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job