Are you looking for attractive overtime rates for working Night Shift? Do you want to work on a major infrastructure project in Central London? If you answered yes to either of those questions, read on...
We're recruiting for an experienced PTS Section Engineer to assist on tier 1 joint venture on a major rail project. This position is due to continue for 6 weeks, based in Central London.
The successful candidate will be available to start on Monday 8Th January.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CORRECT EXPERIENCE
Roles and responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Sub Agent
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and the design team
- Preparing and writing method statements, ITP's and risk assessments
- Site set up and compliance with health and safety
- Planning and programming of the works 3 weeks ahead
- Attending weekly progress meetings
- Management of site/setting out engineers
- PTS Card
- Willing to work night shift
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working with a recognised tier 1 contractor
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or contact Beth Staley at Randstad CPE - London.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.